If you ask me which makeup/skin care products you can’t live without, the answer will be very simple – Lip balm,and sunblock cream. Yeah, my daily routine is as simple as that, sometimes I don’t even wear kohl/eyeliner,I like to be simple to office (mind you I spend a hell lot of time in office 10 hours/5 days per week ).This days summer here in Doha is hitting the peak, and leave you tanned within 10 minutes of sun exposure.The saviour for me in this hot climate and in the dry winters is ” L’oreal UV Perfect 12H long-lasting UV Protector SPF 50 UVB- transparent skin”.
How it appears after blending in for a few mins.
- Good protection, stays long
- Didn’t leave my face oily ( I have combination skin)
- Not too expensive
- Gives a dewy glowing skin look
- other than the initial white cast, it absorbs to the skin
- fragrance free
- It doesn’t stay for 12 hours as it claims, but definitely stays for 8 to 10 hours, so we can neglect it c’mon 🙂
- It creates initial white cast, but which disappears with in 15 minutes,other than this, I didn’t find any miss for this product.